Sunday 3 April 2011

REBECCA BLACK: “I’M THE NEW TAYLOR SWIFT!”


Rebecca Black, 13, believes she’s very talented and unique. In her intrerview with Teen Vogue she said she had a unique voice that helped her sound like Taylor Swift.

Even though it’s not a rumor it sounds like the best possible April Fools joke!
People tell me I sound like Taylor Swift,” Rebecca Black said. “Once you hear my sound without any adjustments – just my raw voice – it’s unique.”

Well, don’t think I’m mean and judgmental (though yes, I am) but there must be somebody to tell this girl the truth. Why don’t they tell her she’s a BAD singer? Why lie the teen and give her hope?

Even though the likes of Lady GaGa, Nick Jonas and Simon Cowell say they find her awesome, I’m sure Rebecca Black is not our new Justin Bieber and her 15 minutes of fame are up.
What do you think about Rebeca Black’s Taylor Swift comparison?Read More ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More