Tuesday 29 November 2011

Aja Dang Sexy Beauty on Shoot Cams



Aja Dang Sexy Beauty on Shoot Cams
lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts









Aja is a journalist and grad student from Hawaii, and is one of the top ten finalists in Maxim’s Hometown Hotties contest for 2011. She is also the only finalist of Asian ethnicity that is left in this year’s competition. If you like her and want to show your support, you can do so by casting a vote on Maxim’s site here.

Usually I will keep an eye on Maxim’s contest to see which Asian contestants participate, but I haven’t paid much attention to this year’s contest until I saw a video of Aja on my YouTube subscriptions. I got a look at Aja, and thought that she was stunning with gorgeous eyes and a cute smile.

The only knock that I have on Aja is that she’s not as slim as I would have liked to have seen her. Other than that, I really like the way Aja looks and wish her the best in winning this contest. She definitely has my vote.

Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Measurements: 34-26-36

  1. ... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More