Friday 9 December 2011

JWoww Maxim Cover dec 2011

JWoww Maxim Cover dec 2011

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts






















JWoww and the rest of her guido/ette castmates are back in the U.S.A. (see Jersey Shore Season 5 trailer) and making their presence felt in a big way.

Case in point: Her January cover of Maxim.

The reality star, real name Jenni Farley, says the men's mag cover is by far her biggest career accomplishment yet. Aside from getting plastic surgery on her face - KIDDING! Probably ... - she might be right. Care to disagree after ogling?

"I cried when I found out," she says in an interview. "I was jumping up and down and totally bugging out. This is probably my highest accomplishment."

Now entering its fifth season, Jersey Shore has changed over the years, and JWoww admits the cast's recent stint in Italy was not always an easy one.

“It was whack! There was no tanning situation," she said.

"I opened JWoww’s Tanning Salon and was spraying everyone myself just to get by. When we got back to Jersey, we kind of OD’d on the tanning."

As for her love life? Just blame her ex Tom Lippolis.

"I was in a bad relationship during the first two seasons, so I took that out on people I shouldn't have," she said. "I was definitely more of a bitch."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More