Monday 14 November 2011

Amanda Cerny nude photo on playboy

Amanda Cerny nude photo on playboy

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts

waiting for a few months to finally collect all of Amanda Cerny Nude photos. She's by far my favorite Playmate of the year 2011, and I hope she'll be PMOY.

This past summer Amanda Cerny Playboy Playmate jetted her joie de vivre abroad to Spain, Germany and France. "I was dying to go because I'd never been to Europe before. I love to explore and have a great time." After all, the pursuit of good times is her life's mission. "One of my favorite quotes is from Dr. Seuss," she explains with an adorable bow-lipped smile. "It goes, 'If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.'" She bursts into laughter. "Fun is important! I don't want to be the person who says, "That would be a nice thing to do' and then never does it. I want to have a life where I can say, 'I did that, and it was awesome!'"

“I want to have a life where I can say, ‘I did that, and it was awesome!’” Miss October 2011 Amanda Cerny is a self-proclaimed “thrill junkie” who commemorated her 18th birthday by free-falling at 120 miles per hour. She can also add “pose for Playboy” to her “did that” list.

Turn-ons: Thoughtful, masculine gentlemen and if the passes a sexy foreign accent, all the better!
Turn-offs: Guys who think they are always better than everyone else - undeserved cockiness is a major FAIL.
Sexy is: A confident woman who is kind to others and maintains a positive outlook on life. She just may be the sexiest woman alive.
Food Obsession: Apples and peanut butter.

Amanda Cerny
Miss October 2011
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Measurements: 34C-24-34

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More