Friday 11 November 2011

Gabriella Cilmi....In bed

Gabriella Cilmi....In bed

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts


The 17-year-old Australian singer/songwriter talks to Now Online about love, romance and Green & Black’s chocolate!

How’s your bedroom decorated?
I live in a loft. It’s pretty plain, just filled with pictures of my heroes, Elvis and Jim Morrison.

There are lots of Mexican scarves everywhere and books scattered about. It’s kinda messy to be honest and not that special, but it’s home and I love it.

Which 4 celebs would you like to invite for a sleepover?
Prince Harry, cos he’s so cute, Hugh Grant, because that guy seriously cracks me up, Dolly Parton, 'cos I find her hysterical.

I love that line she once said: ‘It takes a lot of money to look this cheap!’ – and the Kings of Leon so we could have a jam session in my room.... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More