Monday 14 November 2011

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar photo 2012

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar photo 2012

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts

I am have never been a sports nut, but I love Sports Illustrated Swimsuit related material. The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue was incredibly hot, and the calendar isn't too bad either.

I would like to point out, though, that I am a bit disappointed. I had expected more from them, at least in respect to my three favorite models of theirs: Kate Upton, Irina Shayk and Brooklyn Decker. The shots they have are good, but they aren't great. They are lacking in the sexual drive department, at least that's how I feel.

All in all, this calendar is not likely to be on my wall. The models are all stunning and I would love for any of them to visit my bedroom, but the calendar is a bit too casual for my taste, I would prefer a bit more sexuality in the poses. The complete list, in order of appearance, is as follows:

Cintia Dicker
Julie Henderson
Anne V
Alyssa Miller
Genevieve Morton
Irina Shayk
Chrissy Teigen
Kate Upton
Jessica White
Brooklyn Decker
Jessica Gomes
Hilary Rhoda
Esti Ginzburg

                                                                    ... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More