Wednesday 14 December 2011

Scarlett Johansson Black Widow spin off discusses possibility

Scarlett Johansson Black Widow spin off discusses possibility

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts


While speaking to Superhero Hype, Scarlett Johansson discussed the possibility of her character in the upcoming superhero movie The Avengers – Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow – getting a movie of her own. “I love playing the Widow. I think she’s got a very interesting past, a lot of storylines to explore, and certainly [producer] Kevin [Feige] loves the character,” she said. “I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing’s impossible. I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty.” The Avengers will be released to theaters on May 4, 2012. Scarlett next appears on the big screen opposite Matt Damon in We Bought a Zoo, which opens December 23rd.... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More