Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Asian Sexy Models, Cover Model 2012

New Asian Sexy Models, Cover Model 2012

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts

Sexy models

Beautiful models. Pictures and interviews. Every month a new asian cover model, and an exclusive set of pictures from Adversus

Maya Murofushi Our new cover model is Maya Murofushi, model, actress and spokeswoman. Maya is Japanese, but her cosmopolitan lifestyle keeps her... [models]

Kat Torres "As a Scorpio person I tend to think that sex is important in many ways, for many reasons, but I value quality much more than quantity... [models]

Cheyenne Krijgsman "High heels! Of course. They are so sexy and help to enhance my shape. I use flat shoes on rare occasions, in most... [models]

Jan Yousagoon "I like to date younger guys (younger than 30!!) lol.. I think they are fun to be with, but the man... [models]

Angie Vu Ha Modeling WORK? I'm passionate about modeling so it never really feels like work. The stereotyping... [models]

Azusa Higa "I did pretty much everything I wanted to do,
right now I am very interested in video.. [models]

Waa Waa has a very (very very) asian look, a very gracious way of posing, and a very original sense of humor... [models]

Celeste Siam Thailand number 1 and Ibiza first Asian Female Dj Our cover feature is dedicated to Celeste Siam... [models]

Auy Beautiful, and nice, and extremely professional. We are talking about Auy, our new cover model... [models]

Shu, not just a beautiful model, but also a very motivated, experienced and sexy one. The shoot has been... [models]

Nabi "I like artistic guys, musicians, funny naughty guys or shy guys…" Nabi is our new cover model, and we really... [models]
Cover model: Jee I like guys who looks like girls, I mean beautiful
face and nice smile. But what really... [models]

Aom Do you want to know more about our new cover model? Well, her name is Aom. She is smart, elegant and beautiful... [models]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More