Saturday 29 October 2011

Aya Sugimoto, Japanese Star, Poses Nude for PETA

Aya Sugimoto, Japanese Star, Poses Nude for PETA

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts


Where’s my press pass and camera when I need it? Japanese celebrity, Aya Sugimoto, posed nude for Peta. Yum! What another reason for me to keep using fur. If other females like 40-year old (is she really 40?) will pose nude to stop me, I’m all for doing my part to get them to do their part.

I am not convinced that Sugimoto really gets it.

“When I think of those poor animals, it’s no big deal for me to be naked in an ad. A woman can be gorgeous without real fur.”

Yeah, she gets that part, she is gorgeous, but … when asked about leather products, she said she still continues to buy them because “leather production is different from fur production.”

I guess that means it’s okay to skin an animal but not just give them a haircut. Go figure. No matter, I just want more people like Sugimoto doing their part to stop the rest of the world from using fur. Would anyone get it if they’ll continue to do it?

You may also be interested in:... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More