Saturday 29 October 2011

Naked Versus Cars Polution .... ?

Naked Versus Cars Polution .... ?

lifestyle,lifes,women,scandals,celebritys,artist,wife,family,politicians,married,bisnis,onlines,vids,pics,magazine,arts




I can think of a couple of hundred reasons to drive a car instead of walk, bike, or inline skate.

Pollution, smution…

In Madrid, Spain, protesters stripped down and rode naked on bicycles to protest against the expansion of automobile use instead of riding a bike.

I’m only seeing the backside in these pix, but from what I do see, I am not that interested in what’s up front.

But, then again, I’d like to get a talking to from some of these protesters.
In the meantime, I am somewhat inclined to keep driving depending on who might ride naked to try and stop me.... READ MORE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post

2leep.com
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More